Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Rpgs For Super Nintendo What Are Some Good SNES Games?

What are some good SNES games? - good rpgs for super nintendo

I've downloaded recently a SNES emulator, and I would like some suggestions.

In fact, I am a very enthusiastic player, so I know the obvious options, such as a link with the past and Super Metroid, but I'm looking for some suggestions that are not so well known, the hidden treasures if you.

Just a quick note that I do not like turn-based RPG, but otherwise I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taekwondo - A realistic simulation of all things in Taekwondo, a high level - Flying Kicks exposed to hard knocks. She plunged into a tournament that is full of action.

Super Mario Kart - All your favorite characters return in this edition of Mario Kart driver's mascot. It is very addictive and fun.

Super International Cricket - Play as one of the many international teams and compete to see who is the best!

Aladdin - A great team move action romp that is both entertaining as his charm.

To see Mortal Kombat II - Fight with your favorite characters in a tournament, who is better, a Sub Zero Scorpion.

Killer Instinct - a fighting game that Mortal Kombat is similar.

Post a Comment